A conditioning, strengthening and moisturising oil to have your beard looking, feeling, and smelling fresh. Nourishing and kind to your skin, as it is extremely important that the skin underneath your beard is healthy. It is the foundation upon which your beard grows.
Inspired by the scent in the forests of Ireland, this woodsy beard oil was specially formulated to tame, strengthen and condition your beard.
- Fractionated Coconut oil – Soothes irritated skin, it has a high affinity to stimulate new hair growth. Its natural properties promote soft, healthy beards, and keeps the skin underneath your beard moisturized and hydrated
- Jojoba Oil – Rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair (vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc). Anti-bacterial, antifungal – perfect for preventing common problems like dandruff, and brittle hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, potassium, zinc, proteins, and monounsaturated fatty acids. These properties are beneficial for increasing beard growth, eliminating dandruff, and reducing inflammation.
- Tea Tree Oil – Protects against product build-up, hydrates skin, restores moisture, stimulates blood flow which naturally promotes growth, gently unclogs blocked pores, non-greasy, and its antiseptic properties repel acne and spots on your beard scalp, and of course adds a beautiful scent.
- Cedarwood Oil – Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss by balancing the oil-producing glands, heals skin inflammations, replenishes moisture. Cedarwood oil is deeply masculine, perfect for beard conditioning. It grants strength and stability to hair follicles, propagating abundant beard growth.
- Pine Oil – Increases hair growth, treats hair loss/thinning as it is rich in proteins, promotes strong thick and healthy hair.
- Sweet Orange Oil – It is invigorating, fights inflammation, decreases wrinkles, and is full of antioxidants that protect against free radicals.
- Vitamin E Oil – Prevents hair loss, improves scalp circulation, balances oil production, adds shine and supports a healthy scalp
Directions for use:
Simply apply a small amount of oil to your fingers and work through beard until you have achieved desired finish. For best results use on clean, dry hair after a shower.
Store in a cool dry place.
100% Vegan, we do not use Bee’s wax in any of our products.
Please refrain from use on broken or irritated skin. If you have sensitive skin or allergic reactions, please be sure to test product on a small area of the wrist for 2-3 days before use. Conscious Scents cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products and cannot be held responsible should any occur.
There are no reviews yet.